Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KShep contacted me awhile back to develop a display holder for the Greddy Emanage. I did a rough prototype and got some feedback from him. I have the final design which has the display angled towards the driver. Came out nice... Kinda hard to see in one of the pics, but you get the idea...

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it replaces the sunglasses holder.. it will use 3m mounting tape and screws (hidden)...

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
That looks perfect Josh...I'll get some pics of the install. Anyone with an OEM NAV and the Profec E-01 display should check this out... :jawdrop:

The drivers line of sight is not obstructed...front or in the rear view mirror...

Thanks Josh...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet! The OEM glass holder sucks IMO. I never use it. Now I know what that space is good for.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Looks nice Josh!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Thanks for the instruction pic Josh...as soon as I have it installed I'll post up some pics here....

Very clean work...

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by mchapman@Nov 10 2004, 04:36 PM
Very nice, Is that the final color? Or will you be painting / powder coating it.

Color to remain as is...my a-pillars are custom painted SB and the holder Josh made matches. Got the camera back and will post some pics tonight. Have a little dremeling to do to get it to fit in flush but no problem. The Profec display fits perfect and the angle of view to the driver is dead on.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Here is a pic of the display holder. Fit is dead on and it's a great location if your Z has OE NAV which limits install selections for this type device. The sunglass holder is a common location for center ch speakers for audio enthusiasts who have 5.1 systems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:yourock: WOW!!! now thats some real handy work there buddy.......................since u cant fit any glasses in the danm thing anyway :banghead: ill drink to that :cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts