Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I have tracked down a wholesaler of Eibach stuff that may give us a good deal on Eibach suspension products for the Zed.

I am not 100% certain that we will get good prices (if any) but I will try.
I am interested in getting the adjustable sways as I already have the Hotchkis springs but could also get the pro-kit if anyone is interested.

The current pricing in Aus is $660.00 supply only for the pro-kit springs.
Do not know the list price for the sway bars.

The pricing should be better & if it isn't then don't buy.

I am in Sydney so interstate guys will have to work something out for shipping.

Please respond with sways or springs or both.

THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY IF YOU RESPOND TO SAY YOU ARE INTERESTED!

I already know I will get a good price for the sways, so I am just trying to help our little Ozzie Zed community!

He will not be back from holidays until 12th Jan so please respond by then.
(ALSO NOTE: This is just a maybe!! He did say he will sell to me at wholesale so might not be able to do a large quantity, but I will try if there is interest)

The more interested the better pricing hopefully!

Thanks

PS: Mods do not move this from OZ forum please.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well got in contact with the so called 'master distributor' of Eibach in Oz.
They gave me a list price of $950.00 + GST for their swaybar kit.

What a Fuggen ripoff! Talk about selling on a name & thinking that we are dumb asses! Can freight it from US & still land it much cheaper.

Anyways, I think I will go for the Hotchkis or whiteline sways (made here). The only problem with whiteline is they cannot tell me the exact % increase over stock that their bars are.

I get a different story each time?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Best bet is to buy the local product unless you get a mind blowing deal you just can't turn down (a la Koni shocks).

I'd press whiteline to check and not just spew out numbers off the top of their head.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
The only problem with whiteline is they cannot tell me the exact % increase over stock that their bars are.

I have the exact specs (and relation to stock bars), but I won't ber able to get to the documentation 'till next week. I'll postit here whn I can.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, have spoken to them but still can't get confirmed 'special pricing', and would be at least 2-3 mths wait.
Great way to do business?

Have decided to go with the Whiteline sways instead!

·
Registered
8 Posts
G'day,

It would appear that some owners have experienced difficulty in obtaining the correct information on some of our Whiteline products (swaybars, springs and coilovers) and after reading some of your topics there may be a "bit" of misinformation out there. We'll try to correct this for you.

First up - swaybars: I would like to thank both mchapman and mickyboy for posting the correct info on our Whiteline (Selby)swaybars (as posted above and elsewhere): To confirm this information - it is repeated below:

Front: BNF33Z 32mm Blade adjustable solid bar has 2 hole adjustment Increase approximately 10-40%
Rear: BNR30Z 20mm Blade adjustable solid bar has 3 hole Adjustment Increase approximately 10-35-110%

Cheers

Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please correct me if I am wrong but aren't the cusco sways only front adjustable & rear fixed?
What type of rates do they give?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts