Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color:darkblue">I'm currently price shopping for the Eibach Springs Pro-Kit. Currently, the best prices I've found are from

Modacar,
The Z Store, and
Z-1 Performance

Has anyone every purchased from any of these places?</span>

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I bought my Eibachs from a personal sale on my350z, but the guy I bought them from included his original invoice. It says it is from Z-1 performance, but the receipt only says $200. I don't know if they were running a special at the time or what, but he might have gotten some board discount :dunno: .

Anyways, I just installed mine this weekend and here are my views on it in case you care:

Installation is not a first time DIY. Luckily, I had a friend that knew what he was doing. If I didn't, I would have never finished. Ride is noticably better. No, I don't mean it handles better. I mean, the ride is less choppy and bouncy believe it or not. It also responds quicker, ect...the normal things springs do.

Hope I helped. I'm not really sure if I did or not... Let me know if you have any questions about them.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Z-1 has them for $225 now with $15 shipping. So he probably got a special of some sort. And thanks for the mini review. I went for a ride in Chuck's Z and noticed that the ride seemed a bit smoother. I'm definitely getting these. The only question left is where.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
There's a guy here that offered me his kit for $125. I'll see if he still has them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts