Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share info _ Looked into getting some eibach pro kit progressive springs for my zed today. I rang eibach H/O in Sydney for a price, get this $660.00.
I can get them from the states for $200 USD (around $250 AUD)
plus freight.

It pis### me off that we are getting ripped off here in OZ.

Pays to shop around and be a bit smarter than the average Joe,
which I am proud to say most zed owners are.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I've got a thread going elsewhere on the forum about this. Where did you find them for $200USD?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry got the price wrong, it is actually $220 USD which converts to $285 AUD from z car parts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Okay, $220 is what I've been finding too. I just wanted to check.

And no, there's no group buy, just two people who've been talking about it. If people are interested though, I can try to get something together. I'll post up about it in the Classifieds

Group Buy Feeler</span>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just out of curiosity how much of a drop do the eibach give you

I've got the H&R Coils and even they say inch and a half the actual height is more like 2inches all around

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">The advertised drop for the Pro-Kit is 1" and I think that's pretty acurate.

Thanks for the link Bubble. Shipping's a bit high there though</span>

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have emailed them for a shipping price coz when I went to the site to order the shipping was like $360 USD.....WTF
I think it was wrong so will see what they come back with.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Originally posted by mickyboy@Dec 6 2004, 05:48 PM
Just thought I would share info _ Looked into getting some eibach pro kit progressive springs for my zed today. I rang eibach H/O in Sydney for a price, get this $660.00.
I can get them from the states for $200 USD (around $250 AUD)
plus freight.

It pis### me off that we are getting ripped off here in OZ.

Pays to shop around and be a bit smarter than the average Joe,
which I am proud to say most zed owners are.

mate we have always been getting stitched up here in australia !! just look at the US prices for Z's compared to ours !!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bubble,
The track model ie brembos, vdc, 18" wheels, leather, basically top of the line is rrp $65000 AUD which converts to 50000 USD + taxes
WE are being ripped off left right and centre
But that is what you get for living in the 'lucky country'

·
Registered
80 Posts
Why do you think I pretty much receive a shipment from the US monthly? I've bought stuff from the US that was actually made here because it was cheaper.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mr Rizk,

Can I ask you which coilovers you switched too, also a comparison between the two. If you have pics of H&R and with coilovers please post, I'd like to see the difference in height also.

Thanks in advance
Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts