Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to gauge some interest among ECZA members for a little get together for an upcoming cruise night at Thomas Chevrolet in Media, Pa. (across from Franklin Mint).

Thomas Chevy hosts the cruise night all summer long on the first Friday of the month. The first one is on 4/1/05 and lasts from 6p-9p. They have food, a DJ, and raffle prizes. All types of cars come to the event including street rods etc.
I have a committment of about 5 Z's so far for the event.

Anybody else that is interested in attending please feel free to email me. We will be getting together at another location and caravaning to the event.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'd love to go to this one since I'm anxious to get the Z out of the garage but I'll be away that whole weekend. I'll look forward to the following meet though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TrackZ03...sorry that you can't make it. Glad to see that you are coming to the Carv2 meet on 4/9.

Here is some more info on the Cruise Night.

Thomas Cruise Night

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Directions and meet times:

Here are the addresses for cruise night:

Riddle Ale House (in front of Granite Run Mall)
1073 West Baltimore Pike (Route 1)
Media, PA 19063

Thomas Chevrolet
1263 West Baltimore Pike (Route 1)
Media, PA 19063

Directions to the Riddle Ale House:

From Route 476 (the Blue Route):
Take Exit 5 (Springfield/Lima). Follow signs to Route 1 South (toward Lima). Follow Route 1 south approximately 5 miles. After going under the overpass for Route 352, you will see the Granite Run Mall on your right and Riddle Memorial Hospital will be on the left. The Riddle Ale House is in the front of the mall parking lot.

From Interstate 95 (I-95):
Take I-95 to Route 476 (the Blue Route). Follow directions above.

From Route 202:
Take Route 202 to Painter's Crossing. Take Route 1 North (Baltimore Pike). Continue approximately 8 miles. After crossing Route 452, you will see the Granite Run Mall on your left. Riddle Memorial Hospital will be on your right. The Riddle Ale House is in the front of the mall parking lot.

We are thinking of meeting at the Riddle Ale House by 5pm. I figure the Thomas Chevy lot will fill up quick since its the first meet of the season so we want to get good spots and not have to park in the grass.

We are going to try and talk to them in advance to reserve a row for Z cars. They tend to do that for large clubs that are coming. They have a "Vette Row" etc.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weather is not looking good for this event at all. We might have to reschedule for a future cruise night..... :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, as of this morning, it looks like the weather is going to cooperate for tomorrow night. Low 60's and partly cloudy. The storm isn't supposed to move in until overnight tomorrow night. So, if it's dry tomorrow afternoon, we'll see everyone between 4:30 and 5:00 at the Riddle Ale House on Rte. 1 in Media (or at the dealership if you can't make it by 5).

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Looks like I'll be going now, weather permitting. I saw the weather report this morning also and it does look like the rain will hold off until late Friday night.

Is the Ale House right in front of the Granite Run Mall? (EDIT - Oops - nevermind. Saw the post)

·
Registered
87 Posts
[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]87319[/snapback]
[/quote]

Have a good time. Mine isn't even clean plus it is going to be a late night at the office.

Enjoy guys !!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jared..no problem. The Carv2 meet is going to be awesome. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather.

·
Registered
87 Posts
[/quote]

I stayed until almost 9 last night at the office and I am having PC problems here at work which needs ous IS people to take the computer so I may get out a bit early !!! I may try and head down. What is the plan? Meet and 4:30 5 and then leave for the dealership? Is there food near by etc?

When is it all over?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey Jared! Hope you can still make it. I think the plan is to meet between 4:30 and 5 and then just meet up with the others at the dealership. Sounds like it'll run up til 9 and food will already be there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
[/quote]

Hey Scott we shall see. The weather is really perking up here too !!! MAy blast out of here by lunch time and go home and wash the beast ?!?!?!

See I gotta find out about the food. Gotta be fed !!!!!!!

To bad I have stuff to do tomorrow or we could then head to Old City for some drinks !!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
[/quote]

Hey Scott we shall see. The weather is really perking up here too !!! MAy blast out of here by lunch time and go home and wash the beast ?!?!?!

See I gotta find out about the food. Gotta be fed !!!!!!!

To bad I have stuff to do tomorrow or we could then head to Old City for some drinks !!!!
<div align="right">[snapback]87799[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yeah, my car definitely needs a good wash before I go out this afternoon. I'll have to try and squeeze that in somehow.

I'm sure a lot of people will be going out for some drinks after the ECZA meet next Sat. I'm definitely up for it! :goodtimes:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
My wife just called and she got rear ended while she was out for lunch. It sounds like it was a minor accident but her Dr. wants her to go the hospital just in case to monitor the baby. She wanted to come tonight too. Most likely we won't be able to make it. I'll be seeing everyone next week.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts