Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great time and a great turnout on Sat 11/05/05!!! Over 75 G's and Z's showed up! Awesome turnout!!!! :party:

It was so good to see you guys Pete and Scott!

And I rocked out the 350z-tech T-shirt for the meet! Represent!!!! :party:

Pics from the meet! Lucy all taped up from the ride over to philly on friday night :hide2: heehee

CyberCath was so kind as to take Terry Westin of Zeetoyz.com and myself to her garage at the hospital for a little wash n dry action!

Obligatory shot of lucy!

Now to the meet!

Blown G!

Mr. Al Leri's Z! Stuffed a a350 big block in her!~

This dude had a 450 stuffed under hood :OMG: LOL

Sick rims on this G!!!

One more shot of lucy lu!

All snuggly under cover for the night!!!

In the parking lot of the hotel, in the morning sun! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:yourock: Cool pics, Terri!

I liked the blue flames on the white Z and the rare gold Z32. Nice turnout, too! Are they all getting ready for the winter?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Awesome turnout (75 G's and Z's). We had folks from Ohio, Canada, Virigina, and Pittsburg make the trek. A great time for all for sure.... :cheers:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
It was a great meet.....now the problem is ..... I found many new things to do to the Z that I had not thought about.

hmmmmm.......must be patient till addition is done!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Nice pics, Teri! Great seeing you again, along with Pat, Cathy and Terry W. Pete, it was nice to meet you and your son! Siobhan and I had a great time as always. What a perfect day!

Pat and Cathy - Thanks again for organizing a great event.

Some more pics of the meet to share:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoo HOO! Yep it was a great time! Thanks for the addition of the pics Scott! And those pics of Terry's Z.........well you know I can't help but drool. Such a beast, and georgous to boot (and you know I love those 06 tails so much :wub: ) Terry, again, your Z rocks!!!! :yourock:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Whoo HOO! Yep it was a great time! Thanks for the addition of the pics Scott! And those pics of Terry's Z.........well you know I can't help but drool. Such a beast, and georgous to boot (and you know I love those 06 tails so much :wub: ) Terry, again, your Z rocks!!!! :yourock:

Yeah, I loved the 06 tail lights on Terry's Z. ! Hmmm...Christmas present ideas...... :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Awesome pics Scott.... :cheers:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
nice pics scott, I just saved the pic of my car you took. Love your engine bay....it looks so sweet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts