Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a great success w/ over 50 Z's showing up. :clap: We all had a great time :DiRN: Thanks to all who showed up! It was great to see the familiar faces again, and finally meet some of you who I have been talking to for months...and the new ones too! Special thanks to Julian for collecting money for pizza! Much appreciated...And Ray I hope you didn't take too much flack going home....now it's time to start getting geared up for the track event/meet/show in the spring, and the show w/ the White Rose Z Club in York PA the beginning of the summer, and oh yeah, ZCON............:dance: Here are the pics

Got to get in some pics of my baby of course....

Is it true that Pat DROVE TO THE SHOW????????????? :eek: Is this a BUG on his headlight???????????? Where in the world did that come from????? (Ask DiRN about bugs.......and bird poo lol )

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Terry Westins Z (zeetoyz.com rumor has it he is working on some new stuff...stay tuned! ) It was great to see you again Terry, just coming from SEMA you did a lot of :shiftdrive: AND BTW anyone should think twice about messing w/ Terry, he is quite the shot :shoot:! LOL :wavey:
I need a pic of the headliner Terry, didn't get a chance to get one...

Ray........Ray?!? Where ya going Ray???

Julian always cracks me up, check this out:

Jasons APS TT

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Random Z pics.....

Anyone else get some more pics? I was busy running around and didn't get as many as I would have liked to. We needed to get a group shot of the 350z-tech'ers but it was just craziness. We were very well represented I must say...many 350z-tech.com stickers! Also need pics of the go karting event.....:wavey:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nice looking turnout. I would love to hook up with you guys next year. I'll start planning on it as soon as I get definite dates and locations. I've owned a Z for a total of 8 years and still haven't made to a ZCON. I think it's time.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I have a few Jinxxy, just need to upload them to photobucket.

Yeah, a group shot of the Z-Tech group would have been nice.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I forgot my camera :( I know Julian got some good pics, even some of us in our lame helmets at the go-cart track. I can't wait to see those.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Here are some more -

Colored over the number plates - If anyone doesn't want their vanity plate shown, let me know and I'll take it out.

Ray - where did your car go? Julian's is on the end. Didn't take any closer shots of it this time.

Here's Jinxxy's BY

Cathy and Teri (May want to put this in the best rear shots thread)

Jared's PPW

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Who's DB was this? Very nice.

The first stateside APS TT Z. Dayum this was nice!

A few of Terry's Z (Zeetoyz). Voted Best of Show!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Another one of Cathy's

Chuck's hiding in the shade

Couple of mine -

Rice award of the show - This was for sale at the Exton Dealership.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
TEAM Nismotions. That's awesome! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I just now saw that!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Terry- I'll PM you soon about the rear Z light covers and shift nob. I loved them.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Here is ECZA's most wanted fugitive..She is a master of disguise and to be considered EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...Most likely will be found at a 24 hour carwash or indor Go-kart track. Here name is Cybercath aka Cathy aka THE MONGOOSE aka BRICK FOOT...Use caution in aprehending..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 71 Posts