Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by Z33Fairlady@Sep 11 2005, 08:21 PM

On a slightly different topic/note, I am always curious to know how well the 350Z performs in a straight line against other V6/straight line six powered vehicles or even V8 powered vehicles.  Has any of you Z owners successfully surprised other V6/straight six and V8 powered vehicles who thought your car was "nothing but show"?

[snapback]154309[/snapback]​

There is a Sticky on top of the Australian Forum on" how does 350Z perform?" DavidM our technical advisor guy on Driving :irock: have tested on Various other high performance vehicle :)

It's interesting to read From the WRX to HSV LS2 :)

Cheers
Yun

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi benard'

As APS has claimed based on mine i have gain about 9 Rwkw. Ur Pulley is another way on getting a Responsiveness on the car.

Top Fuel power neo? I think i don't even felt much difference lol.

Because it's so minor. I doubt there is a gain about 1 rwkw or 2 :)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by TPIACE@Sep 12 2005, 07:34 AM
yun with the pulley, the revs rise quicker, but do the revs fall quicker in bw gears as well

i got my KJR pulley last thursday and am worried driving the car everyday will be annoying with the revs falling quickly, or is it not noticeable?
[snapback]154363[/snapback]​

Sam i don't think you should have much problem at all, to me the Pulley is not much noticable, compared to Flywheel as it's more noticable. One thing you must keep in mind the Effect between the Lightweight Pulley and Flywheels has only on the weight. but complete different feel on downshift or the rev falls quicker or easier to shift, etc.

I think the same with Nuff.
If the rev fall quicker it's easier to rev matching it by doing heel and toe ( Warning: Practice needed!) ;)

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts