Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of ordering a Greddy turbo kit for the Z car I was asked what the production date was.It was delivered on 8/23/04 and was built in July, 2004.When I gave the dealer this information I was told that as of May,2004 ,Nissan put a reconfigured ECU in the car for tighter emission controls and because of this the piggyback unit from Greddy will not communicate with it. This means noworky.

I did call around and this was confirmed by the people at SGP racing as well as technosquare who does ECU mods.
Anyone else heard of this?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a 2004 350 and have the greddy kit already installed and have driven on it for about 1,500 miles now... and i have absolutely no problems what so ever with the e manage working with my factory ecu. So hopefully this will help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked too the people at Greddy in the afternoon and they confirmed that there has beeen a change made in the ECU program for the 2004, 350Z as of5/1/04.They told me that they were working on it and thought the new E-management systems would be available sometime in November,2004.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts