Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
shipping is gonna be expensive.
for 100 dollars more you couls get a new LSD from the dealer if you work them on the price, but then you will need it installed.

sounds good, it's up to you.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
sorry ills i meant 200 plus around almost 100 for shipping and 100 on top of that.

I should have just said 400

thats what i got quoted for this part at empire nissan on ontario california.

I've learned alot about dealeships from a friend who works for one.

If they give you a price and say they have to special order it, most likely they will buy it from another dealership near by and mark it up.

not every dealership charges the same so you have to call around. fontana nissan which is like 8.5 miles away from empire wants 568 plus tax for this same part.

Then again i got quoted this like 3 months ago. and it was for the stock vicious limited slip.

they said they will install it also

If there are other parts involved i was not informed, but i do want to do this in the near future with the 3.9 at the same time.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Just the LSD

And if that part is actually in good shape on EBAY well than this guy just won the base model upgrade to LSD for the cheapest price ever award LOL!!
I just spent 3600 dollars taking my daughters mother to court because she got caught doing drugs.

We have another hearing on the 14 of feb.

No mods for the Z for a while, but i like the oem hid i purchased.

Hey ills quick question off topic can you e-mail me a pic of you're drivers light in high quality i want to compare it to mine.

we both have 05's and im curious because people keep telling me they are different.

I'll PM you my e-mail addres ok

1 - 8 of 8 Posts