Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys the detail/sound shop i work for is having a car show. It is the "new jersey state sound finals" or something. So far we have like 4 350z's.

If interested post up, and I'll post the directions..

-- October 9th is the date --

-- The show is in pennington NJ --

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok times...

October 9th - 10am to 6pm.

Next monday I will post up the directions.. haha I dont remember the address of where I work..

So far the cars..
-- That we are sure of --
Me and the pops might not be reppin the Z... If it is nice, my dad is going to bring the DB7. Other than that, we have my brothers 350z, SVT cobra insane btw (the owner), 350z on 20's and other stuff (the other owners), and another 350z that has headers,intake,exhaust, test pipes.

Directions will be coming haha..

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Thanks for putting up the times. If I don't sleep the whole day, I may try to swing by.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It didn't turn out as well as we hoped, But I met 350zfreestyle. Cool guy. But it was pretty fun ... plus i get paid haha.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Had a good time at East Coast Extreme. met fishbrains, his brother and other employees there. All of the guys are cool and helpful. they have a nice selection of car audio equipment, rims, ...etc. Nice installations too! Great place guys.....keep up the good work. hope to see ya again soon.

thx
tony 04ss
350z-freestyle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts