Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was on 110 south coming back from work and you know, i was just listening to red hot chili peppers cruising along around 70. as soon as i move into the fast lane, i see a set of blue lights behind me coming up real fast. so being a real nice gentleman ( :headshake: ), i immediately move back into the 2nd lane.

so he flies by me and i realize it's a silver Z with aftermarket rims (it's hard to see when it's dark) i'm assuming he is at around 90. as soon as he passed my door, i see him stepping on the brakes (saw the lights) and he slows down dramatically. and when i was about to pass the car (im still cruising at 70) this guy goes WOT and put a bus car on me. well, im thinking maybe just another highschool kid?

i can't see the driver through tinted windows but he repeats several jumps. well now my temperature is rising. i mean, i seriously think people should leave innocent(? ) people alone but since i was eager to go see my wife (it was her birthday. guaranteed :blowme: . so i put the gear on 4th and wait his next slow-down at my sweet-spot (4000rpm). so he slows down and i gun it. he falls 2 CLs and that's when i hear his exhaust. he gains steadly and he is right next to my door at 115 and about a 2 CLs when i stopped at 135.

i pretty much knew the outcome already but my car did pretty good for it's age :irock: now, if i get the AA supercharger.... :eek:wned:

·
Registered
91 Posts
interesting how he tried so many times haha you gave it a shot tho and didnt do too darn bad....but as you know the z is a monster! haha
thanks for the nice read good luck :irock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts