Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N14zTQWjgtM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N14zTQWjgtM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE (04LemansZ @ Aug 12 2008, 09:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=550591
Yeah, here it is.

Nice vid and numbers, great job. I noticed that you have a NISMO CAI like me. Do you run yours all the way into the inner fender or did you not use the "water bypass" thing? I'm asking cuz you also have an intake duct and was wondering if you CAI filter is in front of your duct? Just wondering. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Silver6speed350z @ Aug 13 2008, 08:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=550750
Nice vid and numbers, great job. I noticed that you have a NISMO CAI like me. Do you run yours all the way into the inner fender or did you not use the "water bypass" thing? I'm asking cuz you also have an intake duct and was wondering if you CAI filter is in front of your duct? Just wondering. :dunno:
Nah, my filter is in the inner fender, sitting right below the headlight. The intake duct is just for looks :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE (04LemansZ @ Aug 14 2008, 08:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=550801
Nah, my filter is in the inner fender, sitting right below the headlight. The intake duct is just for looks :)
yeah me too. I like the intake duct but some people don't like the idea of a hole in the bumper. I was seeing if there was any difference with the NISMO intake not in the inner fender.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
**** good numbers. I think I need to start thinking of doing another dyno again, this time in the Spring.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sorta kinda.... obviously, it's not a good time to sell the car and my wife has resigned herself to go along with me keeping the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts