Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were driving your Z down the M4 motorway and got off at the St Marys exit going westbound and I was in the S15 which was having a bit of fun with you.

**** it had a bit of poke, and sounded aswesome.

Does anyone know who owns it?

Regards
Dale

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hi Dale

I see a lot of 350's on the road but unfotunately do not recognise the drivers. You see, a lot of 350 owners don't belong to this site or any other major 350 sites.
DSIGNR is not a name I have ever come across on these boards. Was it quick as in FI fast? I only know of 2 FI Z in Sydney and both are silver in colour. One is a member on this board with a HKS supercharger - you'll only recognise his car by the titanium exhaust tips) and the other I met at my mechanics shop (Stillen supercharger with bonnet bulge).

Are you going on the breakfast drive on Sun?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Dale - did it keep up? Given how much power you're making, I don't think there's a street legal NA 350Z that'll keep up with your car.

Judging from the dyno runs that MR RIZK's car pulled, I don't even think the HKS supercharged one will keep up unless they catch you off boost.

If its running any of the known TT kits (GReddy, Power Enterprise, APS) then it'd probably pull away from you, though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys

Not sure about the breakfast drive on Sunday, got a bucks party to go to the night before, so might be a bit questionable to attend that one.

Did this guy keep up? **** YEAH, which is why I thought I would try and hunt him down and give him a nice NSCC card, cause we were in a rush and couldn't follow him when he jumped off the M4. I couldn't pull away from him and if anything he was gaining on me ever so slightly. It definately wasn't a standard Z. We had a chat on the motorway, well as much of a chat as you can doin over 100kph, and the guy was pretty cool.

And the reason I thought he may be on this board is that I searched some others and this was the only board which had his plates in their memberlist :D
http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/DSIGNR-m4514.html

DC

·
Registered
303 Posts
He must have popped in for a look! We have lots of people who don't reply and just browse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You were driving your Z down the M4 motorway and got off at the St Marys exit going westbound and I was in the S15 which was having a bit of fun with you.

**** it had a bit of poke, and sounded aswesome.

Does anyone know who owns it?

Regards
Dale
G'day all... My car is for sale if anyone is interested.. Dale ur beast is awesome.. Dude!... pm me ur number ill give u a buzz.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Nice car DSIGNR. I like the wheels. What brand are they and what is the offset. The rears looked tucked in like the stock wheels.
Also, just what have you got tucked under the bonnet???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice car DSIGNR. I like the wheels. What brand are they and what is the offset. The rears looked tucked in like the stock wheels.
Also, just what have you got tucked under the bonnet???
they are 19's and the offset ?? God knows.. I spent four hours swapping wheels to make sure they clear the calipers. Under the bonnet.. :)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts