Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it cruising around the Perkins restaurant yesterday afternoon, and for some reason it caught my eye. Everything was stock except that it was lowered. I didn't realize dropping a stock Z could make it look even sportier. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
That was probably ME!!!!!!!

Chrome silver 05 with stock 17 inch wheels????

If so that was me....I live in Adelanto.

Did you see my tech stickers on the rear side windows?

Too bad you won’t see it lowered anymore though....I bought the Tanabe gf210 springs and they were too soft and PROGRESSIVE! So I bought COBB springs and found out that the front springs did not fit correctly as seen in this thread on the other forum.

http://my350z.com/forum/brakes-and-suspens...rings-help.html

I guess I will be calling them corn on the COBB from now on...how terrible...they claim to R&D them and they don’t fit upon install? That's what I get for buying American.

I am so disappointed...I ended up putting the stock springs on with my new tokico blues....didn’t handle like brand new though, until I realized I FORGOT to put the front strut bar on!!!!! Plus I tightened up the sway bar bolts just to be sure and now it feels like STOCK NEW.

I think I just need some sway bars....tired of this spring thing and I can’t afford coil overs.

I was HOPING to get some springs I could LOVE...seriously I had the rear cobb springs on (all I had time for one evening) with the tanabe's up front....LOVED the way the rear felt....too bad the fronts didn’t fit because it would have been perfect.

cobb is supposed to get back to me on Monday.....

I wanted the car lowered before I put my 19 inch staggered wheels on.......what a setback....plus all the labor i put into the car with the spring swaps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
**** Dave your good. You spotted a Z all the way in Cali :yourock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts