Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Piia 1100x Series Super White Driving lamps installed a while back. Heres are some pics :).

Bat™

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.piaa.co.uk/lamps/images/1100X_lamp.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Nice lookin fogs Andy.. have you tried filing down the stock grille plastic stuff to clean it up a bit? Looks like the edges are pretty rough. Or maybe put somethin on the edge to cap it off?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
[/quote]

Ya, I that pic a while back right after install. I've sanded the edges down since ;).

Bat™
<div align="right">[snapback]92325[/snapback]
[/quote]

with the way they look i know you had to cut out extra to be able to install them. maybe you could have tried to keep it flush with the light housing itself, making it look like it came with the car. I agree they look very nice and really the only way you can tell you cut the grill is by looking up close. just an idea for someone who may see this and want to try this mod themselves. (still think nissan should have given us fogs to begin with, but oh well)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts