Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone catch the episode of PMR where they pimped out a Scion featuring DRIVESOFT?

It's a great looking system, a bit pricey but has a lot of great features.

http://www.drivesoft.net/index.html
The Drivesoft SystemTM offers a broad range of standard features that can be easily and quickly accessed. With the choice of a live sports broadcast, an action/adventure DVD for the kids or some of your favorite music, driving will be fun again whether it is to the corner store or across the country. Load/Store all of your favorite music using the external CD/DVD drive unit, the CD ripper and the MP3 decoder, which has a storage capacity in excess of ten thousand songs. Satellite radio stations, local radio stations and local television stations are readily available with the Drivesoft SystemTM FM/TV and XM Receivers.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Was that the episode where they decided the car was too trashed so they bought the kid a new Scion?

If so, Jaysen, you have no excuse because it's a few months old
</span>

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">
I never actually got to see the part where they decided to get him the Scion, just the part where they told him that has car was the biggest piece of sh!t they'd ever seen</span>

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, that's the episode. I can'r believe that they actually welded two cars together and it was still running.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I thought about that, but imagine what they could end up doing to it? Might end up wack dude. LOL Seems that they usually pimp the rides of people who really need pimping, or just need some help w/ keeping the ride on the road. I mean like that one girl w/ the baby blue mustang, geez I loved what they did to it....it was hella f'ed up and it turned out great....

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yeah I saw that episode, that mustang turned out really nice. I would drive it, even though it is a ford but that mustang was really nice.

And if they did pimp y ride I would probably end up with veilside V3 widebody kit with the fish nose special. Then they would paint it pink and add rainbow seats to it. It would be

On the other hand I could get some turbos and I wouldn't have to pay for them

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
And you should like pink, your a girl. I have a friend who would kill to have a pink car. But instead she has a red one because it is just a dark shade of pink to her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts