Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:newbie:
Hey just bought a Z..... what can are the things that I can do that are the least expensive for the car.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
just kidding man.....there are a lot of things that aren't expensive. intake, grounding kit, tint, painting engine bay covers, bumper grill, etc.

it all depends on what you're going for. do you want "show" or do you want "go"? :)

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
[/quote]

You are in luck.. We are putting together a guide just for questions like this.. Stick around. It should be complete in 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
[/quote]

:werd: I wonder if he reads these, I got one on a post over a month ago when I got my car, and I've been a member since Jan.

Angel007, You don't know if we got what?

edit: you can tell I don't use spell check.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]90838[/snapback]
[/quote]

Good question.. will someone please get him hooked on phonics??

haha just playin.. :lmfao:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]90838[/snapback]
[/quote]

Good question.. will someone please get him hooked on phonics??

haha just playin.. :lmfao:
<div align="right">[snapback]90864[/snapback]
[/quote]

I posted the same thing before. I was just wondering if you got it...... meaning did you see the previous post. It kept disappearing..... I posted it in the lounge and they end up here. I am actually a girl so please dont call me him. take care.......

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[/quote]
<span style="color:darkblue">Angel, sorry for the confusion. We try to keep this site as organized as possible so posts in the "Hi I'm new here" category get moved into the New Member Intro forum. And don't worry, you aren't the first person to have a post moved, and believe me, you won't be the last. And I'll let you in on a little secret, even some of the mods post in the wrong forum and have their posts moved</span>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts