Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was browsing the internet and found this z. i love how the little gap between the two side windows is painted the same color as the car. now i kind of want to do that to my red z. what do you all think? this shoudnt be pricey to do, im assuming 100 bucks or so.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't like that Z at all, but to each is own. Do what you want, but your right it shouldn't cost much. My guess is around $50-$75 to paint both covers on the B-pillers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
[/quote]
Blue Batmobile has a vinyl strip for that area. It looks good...contact him. I don't know if he's a member here but he is on my350z.com

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! I actually like that Z! All one color. That's cool. Call me weird...

I don't think that would look good on my PPW, but I'll have to stare at the profile for a while or maybe put something white there and step back.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
It's OK if you want to PIMP YOUR RIDE. :doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
as abstrakt said......bluebat has a website that has the colored overlays for all parts of your Z (interior/exterior) - www.bluebatmobile.com

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you could get him to email you back! I can't get intouch with him to get the overlays that I want.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I actually like it. The painted wheels is a bit much for me, but for that strip I think it looks good painted.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
That Z was done by a shop that does very extreme custom work, they also did a roadster after this (in all yellow of course)...both were... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :rice:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like the way that car looks without the B-pillar painted. It give the sideview a very clean look...almost like the glass is continous from the front of the window to the back of the hatch. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I don't like the painted B-pillar at all. I normally want my B-pillar glossy black so that with tinted windows, it just disappears. I also am not a fan of the color.

That being said, the rest of the car is just sick. That is one of the slickest rides I have seen yet. I love the classic Z lines and the simplicity of the new body kit. HOTNESS!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
no way on the wheels, otherwise it's just ok

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hmm, I didn't even realize that the pillar WASN'T the same color (I've got a SB). :ghey:

BTW, I think that yellow Z is just too much. Looks cheap with the same color rims.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts