Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
i dont have one ... but i have seen them... they are ok, breaks up the lines of the car a little though... you know what i mean? distracting.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Only on Eclipses......I really do not care for them too much though....but that is only my opinion!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by BCS Electronics@Jun 9 2005, 01:41 PM
Only on Eclipses......I really do not care for them too much though....but that is only my opinion!
[snapback]111919[/snapback]​

+1...i have seen them on alot of eclipses here in FL...i ppersonally dont care for them, but if you do go for it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Originally posted by Z-ME-GO@Jun 9 2005, 01:53 PM
I think this looks great (at least in the photos); as, of course; it should given the price! So, I wonder if anyone on this forum has one of these on their Z?

http://www.350zonline.com/gallery/album696
[snapback]111876[/snapback]​

yeah, it does seem a little intrusive; it kind of takes away from the over all look of the car. i think the door handles are enough.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
No thanks! I see them proliferating on trucks and it just doesn't do it for me. Like modelz stated, it breaks up the flow of the car.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
could be nice though if you could color match it to your paint scheme

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
yeah, i had one on my eclipse spyder but it didn't cost me no $280 dollars either.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
280 bucks? you could get one custom made for less.

i just think the gas door on the 350 should be aluminum. the plastic one is too chinsey.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by DaTaSPiKe@Jun 10 2005, 03:53 PM
The stock lid is flimsy... if this one could be painted i'd sport it, just needs to be cheaper too.
[snapback]112700[/snapback]​

some of the eclipse crowd had theirs powdercoated, and i have seen them done to match the body so it does not stand out as much.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by BCS Electronics@Jun 9 2005, 12:41 PM
[snapback]111919[/snapback]​

+1, that, and sportbikes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts