Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like I will have to turn my attention elsewhere then. I just graduated from ASU, so I don't have very much to spend. :banghead: Any suggestions for reasonably priced rims for a chrome silver Z?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]
They are make by enkei, and size is up to 20 inches. He left the center caps off in the pics.
<div align="right">[snapback]72442[/snapback]
[/quote]

How are you sure these are Enkei? They are identical to the Veilside ones. Are these cheap knockoffs of them?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]
They are make by enkei, and size is up to 20 inches. He left the center caps off in the pics.
[/quote]

How are you sure these are Enkei? They are identical to the Veilside ones. Are these cheap knockoffs of them?
<div align="right">[snapback]72449[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ahh nevermind my question is answeered. Didnt look at the lip on them. Good eye!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
[/quote]
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]72449[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ahh nevermind my question is answeered. Didnt look at the lip on them. Good eye!
<div align="right">[snapback]72450[/snapback]
[/quote]

veilside

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

Actually looking at them closer aI think you are right buddy. Those enkei have no lip at all and in the pic it is clearly there.

·
Registered
351 Posts
[/quote]
:doh: Wow, I feel stupid. Al, you rock! :irock:
<div align="right">[snapback]72465[/snapback]
[/quote]

Here's another shot form SEMA last year. I actually thought about them, but the size (bigger than I want to go) drives me away more than the price...

for comparison:

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
BTW, if you're looking for that kind of wheel, there is always these HREs:

Not quite the same thing, but... At least they're just as expensive!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts