Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I would be interested if they weren't polished. I'd like an aluminum color better. It would suit the car better than chrome.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
wow.. cat out of the bag :).. yes we are working with unlimited tuning.. i told them i would not do another preorder until the intakes are all shipped, but yes, we are arranging something with them to distribute these on 350z-tech.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wish they added those as option, like Nissan's first idea back then
:monkey:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt mean to blow up the spot there on ut, i just figured someone would know. i wonder if they will be available in different finishes oh say carbon fiber maybe and different colors.
mdzowner

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Uh oh, jinx heard the 2 magic words...count her in lol!

:jk:

I would like more info on them too. Keep us updated on whatever you hear.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
apparently there is a group buy going on for these. can we get some 350z-tech supporters too? some one said they had them in stock and ready to ship.(nismojdm) could a mod get up with whomever at UT?
mdzowner

·
Registered
94 Posts
another vote for brushed aluminum

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
these would be a nice addition. I already have wires through the sill so splicing in would be eaZy.

any idea of a price?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Interesting. I've only seen something like this on a Z32TT and thought it was pretty unique. This would be a great mod for a show car. I'm not to keen on wiring though. I hope it comes with instructions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts