Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally washed the car after 2 weeks of constant rain. Well as I was looking at the car for some reason I thought the stock rims look funny with the body kit. I honestly dont want to spent extra $$$$$ if I dont have to. What do you think? Do you think it looks nasty with the stock rims?

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thats perrdy! Nothing wrong with that but I'd spemd the dough and get some wheels. You will be happy and plus you've gone that far.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i think rims will make your car different looking, sexier, and a bit more aggressive looking :thumbsup:

i say go for it!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Your car looks great with all the things you have done to it, but nothing sets off the Z like some staggered wheels with a big lip.

It will look tons sexier, sleeker, and you will definitely start getting those looks you've been wanting.

Your car probably looks stock right now to some people...the people who don't know anything about cars... but wheels will make your body work a whole lot more apparent.

Nothing defines a car like a good pair of shoes. Probably the most important decision actually.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
On the other hand, it is a lot of money.

To get the look we're saying for you to go for, you're gonna be shelling out a minimum of $2k normally for wheels + tires.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Your car is looking great but I would also agree nothing looks better than a new pair of shoes.

Definitely go for it!

·
Registered
335 Posts
New rims would be nice, but you car is beautiful as is with that body kit. Very nice. Looking to do that myself with my DB. Question: what did the full body kit cost including paint and install?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Eh,. why bother painting it? :drink2: :rice:

Hehe, it is a NICE kit though, very tasteful and not too showy, like many.. I do like that Nismo Wing....

BTW it does NOT look bad with stock rims, it would just look better with new ones... as would they all, I think..

wish I had the 2 grand for new ones hehe

·
Registered
543 Posts
Originally posted by Redefined350z+Jan 12 2005, 12:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Zboy
@Jan 12 2005, 10:16 AM
wish I had the 2 grand for new ones hehe

Too bad you have tickets to pay off now :nana: :shiftdrive: :jk:

Sooooo NoOT funny :headshake:

Hehe its cool, I get what I deserve I guess...

SUCKS MAJOR

I was goign to buy a new ASUS A8N motherboard and Athlong 64 processor and video card... basically a new computer... now... nothing.

But here is how cool my wife is...

she was pissed off, and said that I should slow it down on the road. I told her maybe I should just trade the car in and get an SUV since whats the point of haveing a fast car if you have to drive slow.

She said, well lets go to the track next weekend where you can drive it fast safely, Ill go with you.... heheh how cool!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hehe its cool... wish the cops were just messin too.

Wierd thing is some people really get mad that I was going that fast. Like I was driving drunk or something.

I guess they dont realize how well a Z can handle at 105 , and I also dont think they realize there was no one else on the road!

But, oh well...

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think your car looks great but the rims do stand out a bit. They don't look bad, but with some new shoes your car would be perfect.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts