Do you believe in a God??

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 258 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Holy Skippy, Batman! i voted Wiccan ... how come only showing one vote? :xZ!o:

Edit: Wait a minute Josh! As far as I can tell, the Conservative Right and Religious are basicaly the same ... :)
Haha... I am very conservative on many issues but not religious.

Im more of a follower of Ayn Rand than anything else.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts

Edit: Wait a minute Josh! As far as I can tell, the Conservative Right and Religious are basicaly the same ... :)
Agnostic here. I was just being silly since everyone knows already.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Haha... I am very conservative on many issues but not religious.

Im more of a follower of Ayn Rand than anything else.
I'm actually in the middle of Atlas Shrugged right now.

voted atheist

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
]
Zeus kicks ass, what are you talking about

I am gonna go against religion, but I don't like to vote, so ya.
Well I guess somebody had to keep Neptune in line.... he was a little beyotch.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bah that would be Aries wouldnt it? I would say Hera but she is such a douche...messing with Hercules aint cool.
Eh, actually I should have said Poseidon... **** ancient Greeks, too confusing.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It depends on what level of immediate peril I'm in, or how spinning sick I am hanging my head over the toilet bowl. One is just in case I exit (covering my bases;) and the other is in case promises sent to the ether get heard (promise I'll NEVER do this again).

·
4,328 Posts

Wiccan? Oh really? I dated this Wiccan chick once. She was cool, really crazy though. Anyway, she drags me to Beltane one year. For those that don't know it's an outdoor gathering where, for some, clothing is optional. And if you have an allergy to hippies, Beltane will kill you.

So there I am, sitting in my tent trying to figure out how come hot chicks aren't walking around naked. 40 year old fat dudes with small willies seemed to enjoy being naked the most. Sag breasted granola witches were a close second. Hot chicks? No way. Seemed a shame that Mother Nature wasn't willing to show off her best work.

Ronin Z

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Wiccan? Oh really? I dated this Wiccan chick once. She was cool, really crazy though. Anyway, she drags me to Beltane one year. For those that don't know it's an outdoor gathering where, for some, clothing is optional. And if you have an allergy to hippies, Beltane will kill you.

So there I am, sitting in my tent trying to figure out how come hot chicks aren't walking around naked. 40 year old fat dudes with small willies seemed to enjoy being naked the most. Sag breasted granola witches were a close second. Hot chicks? No way. Seemed a shame that Mother Nature wasn't willing to show off her best work.

Ronin Z
THats because people who know the really got it, also know they don't need to show it off, and guys will still do anything they want.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
I think the religious generally stay out of the politics section except for a handful. This poll is going to tell us nothing we didnt already know except that I am Wicca.
You can be atheist and practice Wicca.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
You can be atheist and practice Wicca.
I'd profess to be wiccan, except I'm allergic to Patchouli.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Patchouli,you would not believe the boxes of Patchouli in this house.
It's like a patchouli wrapped in a birkenstock in the middle of a woodstock.....wait, I think "enigma" was supposed to be in there somewhere.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
I voted Athiest. There is no being greater than Man. We are the Creators and we are the Destroyers.....And, we can can prove it. No other being can. All the rest of them are just stories of "long ago". :nunchuk: :)
There's an old Zen Koan about a "destroyer" or warrior who goes into an important monastery and confronts the "teacher" (master) with his sword ablaze and asks "Do you realize I'm the warrior who could run you through right now?" and the Master replies, "Yes, but more importantly do you realize I'm the one who could be run through right now?"

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
I voted Athiest. There is no being greater than Man. We are the Creators and we are the Destroyers.....And, we can can prove it. No other being can. All the rest of them are just stories of "long ago". :nunchuk: :)

We are the Creators and we are the Destroyers.....And, we can can prove it. No other being can.

Man, a parasite of the earth,and fellow man.

21 - 40 of 258 Posts