Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 19" Axis Milano's and the Eibach springs. Am I going to need additional suspension mods, like the rear camber arms or front A-Arms? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Post some pics! I have the eibach springs and plan on getting the Milano's also!

You probably will not have to buy arms. If you get a good alignment, you should be fine. Even if there is a little wear on your tires, it will not be much of a difference.

I got a good alignment, and I haven't seen any wear yet with my Eibach springs.

:welcome: to the site!!! and get us some pics!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
i agree, haven't heard of too many people putting those camber arms or those other adjustment stuff on after your setup. post some pics when done though

·
Registered
78 Posts
the factory camber settings are already negitive and you are going to have more tire wear on the inside then the outside with the stock settings... all adding front / rear camber arms are going to do is make your inner tire wear a little longer. It is overall cheeper to just dismount the tire, and re-mount it so the inside of the tire is now on the outside (Cross Rotating)...

the other thing rear camber can help you with is rear traction. if you have 0degree camber in the rear you will beable to really launch the car.. This is the one thing holding the Z33 back from being a good drag car...

but if you ahve 0 degree's in the rear cornering abilities will be greatly effected...

the only thing I would personally use front camber arms for is a -3 - -4 camber angle

·
Registered
785 Posts
As Jason said, cross rotate will lengthen tyre life albeit a little.

Make sure when rotating the tyres that the installers pay attention to the direction of the tyre.

Seen them go on backwards with my own eyes!

Wasn't my car though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts