Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to know how to turn this off as i dont see how its possible to get heat into slicks at the drags with it?

I checked out a dvd the other day and there was a guy with a turbo Z and he sat there for a good 10sec :helpsmilie:

I tryed it and as soon as you push the brake pedal it cuts the car out :banghead:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I've heard you can do it by pulling the brake fuse... of course, then you have no brake lights. :doh:

I've seen someone working on a switch that would allow this. I'll let you know if I can dig up some more information. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks heaps guys you saved me a huge headache couldnt get my head around this.

This is the best Z site around every question ive had ive found answers to thanks again and keep up the good work :clap:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
I'm with Toykilla, get a line lock. Might still have to override the brake control. The advantage with a line lock is no brake pressure on the rear wheels.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
I just checked out my350z -- thread hasn't been touched in ages -- and it's not a how to. :/
This one of course hasen't been touched either for quite some time.

Has anyone come up with a HOW-TO for this? I'd like to make this a small summer project.
And I'm hoping to use the space next to the TCS switch, or if neccesary the extra space next to the seat heater buttons.

:)
Michele

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.