Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I do remember that horrific post from a while ago. Thats a **** shame to see that car in that condition

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Aw, **** no! I don't think so! Not in that 'hood.

What's the car on the windshield for? A personal note to the owner perhaps?

God, I love that car. Someday...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Dec 4 2004, 03:49 PM
Aw, **** no!  I don't think so!  Not in that 'hood.

What's the car on the windshield for?  A personal note to the owner perhaps?

God, I love that car.  Someday...

Hmm, I forgot exactly what the note said, but it was from the guy pictured. Probably about the car being dirty, haha.

The F1 is a car I need to have, but I need money first :(

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
What would the cost right now be on that one Al?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Dec 4 2004, 04:11 PM

One meellion dollars!

Or more... :cry:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Dave079@Dec 4 2004, 04:11 PM

1.35 million Euro ($1.8 million) http://www.carclassic.com/html/CW33.htm

1.29 million Euro ($1.7 million) http://www.carclassic.com/html/DT01.htm

1.35 million Euro ($1.8 million) http://www.autosalon-singen.de/Fahrzeuge_R...8&languageID=DE

1.5 million Euro ($2 million) for McLaren's last brand new F1. Chassis number 65.

Keep in mind that the price is so high because the USD sucks ass right now. When the Euro was first introduced, it would buy about $0.80. Now it buys $1.33. So if the Euro was where it used to be, these prices wouldn't look so outrageous (about $1 million instead of $1.8 million).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
BTW, Al, I got a reply to my email from the UK company that makes those kit cars.

"David

We thank you for your interest in Ultima and thought it was about time that we brought you up to speed on the current situation regarding our expansion into the US market.

We have not as yet identified the party that will hold the key post heading the whole US operation. This position will require a substantial investment and must be in place before we can build a team around them. Also whoever holds this post will have significant input on the structure of the organisation.

All this means that we are unable to make any significant progress with your enquiry, we will keep your names on record until we are able to proceed.

Best Regards
Ted Marlow
Managing Director
Ultima Sports Ltd"

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Dec 4 2004, 03:49 PM
I do remember that horrific post from a while ago. Thats a **** shame to see that car in that condition

:headshake:

He actually parks that thing on the street ?!!!! :fish:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by Hazade+Dec 4 2004, 04:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave079
@Dec 4 2004, 03:49 PM

:headshake:

He actually parks that thing on the street ?!!!! :fish:

He also deserves a :nutkick:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Dec 4 2004, 04:43 PM
BTW, Al, I got a reply to my email from the UK company that makes those kit cars.

"David

We thank you for your interest in Ultima and thought it was about time that we brought you up to speed on the current situation regarding our expansion into the US market.

We have not as yet identified the party that will hold the key post heading the whole US operation. This position will require a substantial investment and must be in place before we can build a team around them. Also whoever holds this post will have significant input on the structure of the organisation.

All this means that we are unable to make any significant progress with your enquiry, we will keep your names on record until we are able to proceed.

Best Regards
Ted Marlow
Managing Director
Ultima Sports Ltd"

Sounds like they have high standards, geez.

I wonder how much it would cost to build and design your own supercar, hmm...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I was debating about the 'substantial investment.' This would more than likely mean putting in a ton of money on my part to open a facility, give them earnest money or escrow it, and show good faith in the venture.

I think this is why having partnerships is the best course of action. If multiple investors were involved, the investment wouldn't be so hefty and taxing on our personal finances, plus it helps having several people in on the venture to cover all the angles of the business.

I don't know how I'd go about asking him except bluntly. I definitely would want partners on such an investment and they have to be people that are into cars as much if not more than I am and have as much of a stake as me. In other words, we would all have equal amounts to gain or lose.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by Z-Stalker@Dec 6 2004, 03:10 PM
hehe.. I've seen that car in person.  It was much cleaner then.

Z-Stalker

lucky *******
i could only dream of seeing one in person

·
Registered
467 Posts
[/quote]

You'd think that if they had such high standards they'd be able to spell organization correctly. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :rolf2:

·
Registered
162 Posts
i think its a kit car

·
Registered
467 Posts
[/quote]
Except they're from the UK, so they did :nana:

:DiRN:

<div align="right">[snapback]69697[/snapback]
[/quote]