Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that the other night the guy/actor from 'Titus' who's a big muscle car guy was on the show. He took his wife's SUV to get it pimped out, and the owner of the shop had a 350Z with some monster HP. My buddy who saw it said 'Titus' took the Z for a spin in the parking lot and did tons of donuts and was all over the place. He thought of me when he saw that.

See? Having a Z does affect your friends, family and coworkers when they see one.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I believe it originally aired over summer. It was Chris Titus (big into a cars, especially hot rods). He used to have a show on Fox that I liked. The blue car wasn't his, it was the Wings West Z and was supercharged. I've only seen pictures of the car and it looked pretty ugly imo (the brake lights and rims ruined it).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I liked that show, too. Funny as ****, but Fox is good for that.

If anything, I would have liked to have seen it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Dec 16 2004, 01:55 PM
I liked that show, too.  Funny as ****, but Fox is good for that.

If anything, I would have liked to have seen it.

Fox is one of those networks that's goal is to get viewers by constantly changing out shows about every 3 years (at least according to one of my business textbooks). The only shows they've had going for a long time are The Simpsons, which isn't even funny. Titus, Futurama, Family Guy, Alley McBelle (sp?), some puppet show with Seth Green (one of first shows in HD), etc, etc. Too bad they lose some good shows by doing this.

Oh yea, Wings West Z to keep this post on topic:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, yeah...I think I've seen that Z before. It's def a show car.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
That spoiler is fugly.

And those wheels are $7,000 according to a local shop. 3 piece wheels. They said a guy came in with a Z and got a quote on them and then he never came back...wonder why?

·
Registered
87 Posts
The car had a Vortech.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts