Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here it is.

What: 2nd DFW area Z meet.
Where: Big Buck Brewery & Steak (Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine)
When: Oct 23rd, 2 PM till..... I get good pictures and drink a few beers
Why: We like Z's, isn't that enough???

The last meet was pretty cool, I got some good pictures and we had a good time. Lets try to make this one just as good.

Location....
The Big Buck Brewery & Steak is at the Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine right off of 121 headed north. If you exit Bass Pro Drive and turn left you can't miss it. If you are headed south, once again exit Bass Pro Drive and it will be on the right. This of course is for people who haven't driven by it and seen the massive building which is the Bass Pro Shops (it's kinda hard to miss). As far as the restaurant itself there is an entrance in the BP Shops but there is also a main entrance to the place right next to the Amerisuites next door. Don't search for the Z's in front of the BP Shops, head for the main restaurant entrance. I'll again get there about 15 mins early. I set 2PM as the time that way we don't hit the lunch rush and we should be able to get enough seats to all sit about the same place.

As far as what is different from the last meeting, I have installed some new SS hoses and I hope to have my sub box done, Randall has some new engine goodies, and Josh (toykilla) has some of the intake pipes finalized. Not sure on anyone else, but it should once again be a good time.

I am going to ask for a confirmation from those that are planning to attend so I can call the place and warn them that the Z's will be decending apon their little world and to prepare

See everyone there.

Josh

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Oct 16 2004, 09:51 PM
as i told gundam i have a flag football game @ 1 and i will come as soon as i get done!!  [email protected] all there

what? flag football? screw that and come to the meet.. you know your going to miss all the fun if you come late

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by toykilla@Oct 17 2004, 05:58 AM
what? flag football? screw that and come to the meet.. you know your going to miss all the fun if you come late

HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Bro you cant be serious, i will be there as soon as i get done. the place we are meeting at is right next to my house.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll be there. Hard to pass up Z's and beer. I'll probably have the only COMPLETELY STOCK vehicle there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by luttmeister@Oct 18 2004, 12:30 PM
I'll be there.  Hard to pass up Z's and beer.  I'll probably have the only COMPLETELY STOCK vehicle there.

Nah, there will be at least 1 other completely (well almost) stock Z there, maybe 2.

And you say that as if a stock Z is a bad thing.......

what up with that????

Come on out though, it's a good group. Especially if you like talking Z's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think stock is great -- my only problem is that I'm really into toys and it's tough not to put on one of everything.

·
Registered
111 Posts
We're There

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Randall P.@Oct 18 2004, 06:34 PM
We're There

But what if it rains???? :xZ!o:

·
Registered
111 Posts
How do you like the new hood Chazzg? Did you go with VeilSide V3?
Any pics?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump.

Right now we have 10 Z's confirmed from the 3 sites.

Should be a decent turnout.

See everyone there.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
what is the plan if there is rain? i dont mind rain, but i know most people will not go out in it..

also i have a few things pending.. not 100% sure i can make it but i will do my best.. have some new toys to show everyone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts