Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned out great. We had 12 350Zs and they were carrying a total of 19 people.

Here is a link to the pictures I took. There are quite a few, and the small pictures are links to larger ones.

http://www.sc-side02.com/350z/dfw-zmeet/

It was good to meet everyone. Let's start planning the next one. Next time I hope for over 20 Z's.

Josh

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet! Great job on putting all that together. Those are some nice rides, and I especially like those shots of temptation (Greddy tt's).

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** I may have to make a run out that way next time. A good 8 hour drive but would be fun. We have to get that meet we were planning in Houston back in action. I can guarantee a huge turnout.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great job Josh on the pics and organizing the meet!
I had a blast meeting all the Z peeps. Thanks for the 350z-tech.com decals Toykilla, and thanks to everyone for making it a great first meet!
see ya at the next one,
Randall P.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
sorry guys i couldnt make it i was at the state fair working for a school function, next time i am there!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I need to get working on my Z! I will try to make it to some of the Dallas area meets.

You all need to come and buy some cars from me so that I buy parts for my car!

Look forward to meeting everyone at the next meet!

~Z~

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">If you'll sell me a Z at $20k below invoice, I'll buy a second one
</span>

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah it was a fun time! Good food, great peeps and awesome Z's! What more can you ask for... Oh and thanks for the On The Boarder comment hehehe I know there are more now!

Looking forward to the next meeting.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
What up Llare, glad you made it to this board. I miss your Avatar on the other board though. But they have cool icons over here. v

·
Registered
53 Posts
What time you guys leave cause i saw a g35 on the highway around 10 or so maybe it was someone that was at the meet that night.

·
Registered
36 Posts
As always, great fun! Can't wait to meet up again...hopefully with some more interesting stuff :\

·
Registered
53 Posts
Too bad i didn't come i would make the meet crazy make everyone run the slow rsx Heheheh. Hoping next time i can come

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by esuth212@Sep 29 2004, 04:10 PM
We need to find someone that has a BY, so we can cover the whole color spectrum.  Anyone?

well i can bring a few pieces from my wrecked brickyard.. would that count?

·
Registered
187 Posts
when is the next meet?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
these are going to be on a monthly basis.. the next one hasnt been set yet, but we are looking at the grapevine area

1 - 20 of 29 Posts