Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my totaled Silverstone, I went to Texas Auto Tops in Carrolton for a Katzkin install and they did an awesome job….the leather felt nice and the install was tight factory look black leather with grey suede inserts and contrasting stich. Total out the door was $850

Now, I’m thinking of ordering from leatherseats.com this time around, but I don’t want to pay $400 for install. Any suggestions on a good installer in the area for less money?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
me and toykilla installed ours we might be able to do yours for a small price? he is Ft worth and i am over in Las colinas/irving.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, that sounds like an interesting solution. I’m in Lewisville and I play a lot of Disc Golf in Arlington and Ft Worth area so I’m pretty flexible. If you and Josh want to discuss it and let me know what you would do it for, I can then decide and determine what color combo I want to go with. Also, since you are in Irving, perhaps I could cruise over sometime and look at your seats?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
yes i will discuss it over with josh, but you are more than welcome to crusie on by anytime to see my seats. If you decide on a time i can meet you somewhere soemtime
thx
jaysen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts