111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 30th DFW ZOS meet
Place... On the Border Mexican cafe
The address for the On the Border is...
2011 E Copeland Rd, Arlington, TX 76011
phone number is (817) 261-3598
time 2:00 pm Sat. April 30th
I'll have the new 350ZOS Key Chains for 10.00 http://350zos.com/v-web/productpage/images/Keychain.jpg
We had 30 350's last time, it was a blast.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Peeps list so far...

2003_touring
MesquiteZ
Llare
daequitz
Gunnar
RBALDINELLII
Randall
Sharon
michaeljr6
desibhar_Z
Dr. Z
SonicSpeed

·
Registered
87 Posts
[/quote]

I've been trying to organize a dyno day on the 30th in Garland at Lonestar Performance. So far we only have 12 cars. If I can't get more to sign up, I'll have to cancel and then I can make it to the meet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]

I've been trying to organize a dyno day on the 30th in Garland at Lonestar Performance. So far we only have 12 cars. If I can't get more to sign up, I'll have to cancel and then I can make it to the meet.
<div align="right">[snapback]93394[/snapback]
[/quote]
You know your welcome and bring some friends... It's allways nice to see your sweet Brick! Hey check out the site www.350zos.com for our future meets and shows.
And thanks for that dip stick that thing is great.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
if i wasnt in an accident recently i would be in.. hopefully by the may meets my front end will be fixed with all aftermarket stuff :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]'
Hey I hope your OK! We are scheduling meets as far out as August so there will be plenty for all. Hope you get everything back together asap!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is shaping up to be HUGE, we had 30 350z's last time I know there will be more this meet, I look forward to meeting some new faces this time.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sounds like a plan. If nothing comes up I should be there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts