Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man are my arms killing me. I spent about 6 hours detaling today because Saturday morning the car decided to spin loose, do a 360, drift sideways on a muddy/grassy road shoulder and run into a chain link fence. I had grass, twigs, leaves, mud, and anything else you can think of all over the car. Twigs sticking out of the breaks and all. I ended up driving the car up some ramps and totally drenching the bottom of the car and then appluying some inductrial stength greased lightning. With the rest. I washed, clay bar, rubbing compound for the rear since it was scuffed to h3ll and back, followed by meguiar swirl remover, the Meguiars Glaze, then Meguiars NXT wax.... Here are the results. Sorry I have to link ya...

http://photos.yahoo.com/onefastsentra

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! :OMG: Good story with a happy ending! :thumbsup: That's a very nice shine you brought out.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looks great, glad to see she buff out well!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by LeMansEAKZ@Jun 27 2005, 06:34 AM
Very nice. NXT rules!
[snapback]122434[/snapback]​

That it does. I was able to get say 95% of everything off the rear. You can still see the left over ones but you gotta be right up and kissing the rear and then you wil be like :OMG: ....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jun 27 2005, 07:59 AM
That's one of the shiniest LS's I've seen! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Sorry about your incident, but at least it has a happy ending! :clap:
[snapback]122469[/snapback]​

Thanks man. I definetly took pride in it. I am a little obcessed :irock:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 27 2005, 08:49 AM
Link is broken....:dunno:
[snapback]122511[/snapback]​

It works for me. Try it again. YAHOO is ghey!!!!!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 27 2005, 09:08 AM
OK it worked now, very nice reflections.....the first time I got the 404 error...:dunno: someone's server was hiccupping, don't know whose...
[snapback]122522[/snapback]​

Thanks. When I took the glaze off I was like DANG!!!!! However when I took the NXT wax off, it was even more amazing. I just starred at it for a couple minutes with the big smile on my face. HAHAHAHAHA. I know Im not the only one that does this. :)

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Burnt350+Jun 27 2005, 11:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
@Jun 27 2005, 09:08 AM
OK it worked now, very nice reflections.....the first time I got the 404 error...:dunno: someone's server was hiccupping, don't know whose...
[snapback]122522[/snapback]​

Thanks. When I took the glaze off I was like DANG!!!!! However when I took the NXT wax off, it was even more amazing. I just starred at it for a couple minutes with the big smile on my face. HAHAHAHAHA. I know Im not the only one that does this. :)
[snapback]122526[/snapback]​

you have no idea how many pics I have of my Z just after detailing :rolf2: :lmfao: :helpsmilie:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts