Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at a Daytona Blue Touring Z that the dealer has offered to me at invoice cost. Nissan has also started a 2% financing deal on 2004 Z's which I qualify for.

Does this sound in line with deals others are seeing on 2004s?

I'll check the Nissan web site later today. Is there possibly a rebate from Nissan as well that I can use in my negotiations?

Thanks for any help.

Z-Stalker

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
According to Edmunds.com, the only thing Nissan is offering on 2004 Zs is the 2% APR. They are offering this plus cash on every other 2004 model. Don't expect to see a rebate on the Z anytime soon (if ever)

·
Registered
655 Posts
When I was at the dealer 2 1/2 weeks ago, there were no deals at all and they hinted that the odds of something coming soon would be slim to none on a Z.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, when I got my 04 back in October 03, they were offering about $500 off the 03s. The only way to get a deal on a Z is to haggle for one

·
Registered
331 Posts
There are plenty of deals on new '04's. Shop around or you can check each dealers inventory over the internet. All Nissan dealers have their own web sites. The latest deal on '05's except anniv. edition is starting your sales strategy with $500.00 above INVOICE. Dealers are dealing! I bought my "04 ZR over the internet at $99.00 above Invoice back in May. The salesman even picked me up at the airport. What a ride home!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Take it! Sounds like a good deal to me. You'll never see 'rebates' or 'incentives' on sportscars. Only thing you can do is haggle.

I wonder if I should trade my 03 in for an 05...? :jk:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got my 04 enthusiast 6mt at dealer invoice w/ 3.2% finance option. i paid 26,950. this car was origanally listed for 29,470 w/ aero package kick plates and splash guards. think i got a good deal...

·
Registered
331 Posts
dirtyelk...Just my 2 cents worth...If you bought your Z just recently you got just an average deal in my opinion. You bought at INVOICE which is OK. Now the car is one year old. Like I said the local dealers are dealing on '5's at about $500.00 over INVOICE. Some might be less! Remember this ...Before a TSB is sent out all the adjustments and corrections are passed onto the assembly line ASAP. That is why in my opinion Z cars built around March '04 and later are even better than the previous Z's. Mine was built April 10, '04.
SmoothZ...I would strongly recommend buying an '05.
If you want to fly down to Nashville, Tenna as I did back in May. Give Trent Earlie a call at 1-615-248-5100 or e-mail [email protected] or their website [email protected] Trent is a great guy to deal with too! Just call if your serious..... also all members! ps..I never saw an office with so many award winning plagues on his wall. lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
SmoothZ...I forgot to mention...If you plan on buying an '05 sell your Z yourself, that is the only you can really save on cash! lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got an 04 after all about a month ago.

Daytona Blue Touring MT for a little less than invoice. Build date of 7/04. Named Zed.

Very happy with the deal. The main reason I went with an 04 was not to save a few $ on the price but to get the 2.0% finance deal. Not sure what 05s are being financed for through Nissan now but there is a substantial savings when financing at 2% vs. 5% for example.

Put 700 miles on it so far and love it.

Z-Stalker

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by zzrider@Dec 2 2004, 01:10 PM
SmoothZ...I forgot to mention...If you plan on buying an '05 sell your Z yourself, that is the only you can really save on cash!  lol

I've become too emotionally attached to my PPW, so unless something drastic happens to it, I'm not going to get rid of her that easily.

But thanks for the tip.

As for the TSB assembly line issue, that's news to me. Learn something new everyday. :clap: If I remember correctly, mine was built in 11/02 and bought in 02/03 by the original owner. I'm the second owner who bought her in 03/04.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Verry Good! zya....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts