Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! Who are you?

I was driving 93N up to NH and a Daytona Blue with Nismo wing and what looked like fullout kit...passed me on route 3 (before 93 intersects) and once in about Lowell...started to have fun with me. I noticed the 350z-tech sticker...so figured I'd come here

BTW...I was driving a Silver RSX with NY plates. (had to trade in the 03 Superblack Touring edition...I was admin over at everything350z.com ) Just wanted to say hay!
Nice Z! Really made me miss mine...and made the drive up to NH fun.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Terri, perhaps you can move this thread over to Regional for Z sightings. Or is that an admin job? No big deal, just thought we could keep in centralized. And yes, I hope that person finds us, unless they're already here. ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 7 2004, 12:56 PM
Terri, perhaps you can move this thread over to Regional for Z sightings.  Or is that an admin job?  No big deal, just thought we could keep in centralized.  And yes, I hope that person finds us, unless they're already here. ;-)

Good catch Smooth. Moved

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'd assume they have already found us if they had a 350ztech sticker on their car? I'm sure Josh or Jaysen could find out who they sent stickers to as well. Speak up someone!

·
Registered
139 Posts
that was me!!! definitely made it a great ride up to NH. Glad you posted, sorry to hear you had to get rid of your Z, but the RSX is still a pretty sweet ride.

(By the way, I was in 6th gear the whole time lol)

Nice ride man, talk to you soon

--Jeff

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
actually, i ran across an rsx a few weeks ago and he found me because of my 350z-tech sticker.. he messaged me and turns out his neighbor has a vortech z..
lives just down the street!

·
Registered
139 Posts
plus, the stickers add 5 whp!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DAMNIT ALL...I really want my Z back now...

This was my baby...sittin next to my stepdads 75 TA...prolly my fav pic of her...RSX is definately pale in compairson to the Z...especially if you were pullin up on me like that in 6th with out downshiftin. Christ. I had the pedal mashed! Hahah...its not the TypeS tho either...and its a freakin Auto...but...rather be livin in Mass than NY...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">That is a really sweet pic law. You definitely should'a kept the Z. We can smoke the Type-S without downshifting too. They're a lot of fun to fvck with in a Z
</span>

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I don't know what I would do if I had to go back down to a slow(er) car again. I get spoiled easily. It was bad enough after I wrecked my WRX going down to a golf even if it did have a turbo.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
The thing I like about having a slower car is the feeling of getting back in the Z after a week of driving the Si. It's like the day I drove it off the lot all over again

1 - 20 of 28 Posts