Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Every Third Thursday of the month, the Z club of Texas meets At Herrera's in Richardson.

Herrera's is located on the southwest corner of I-75 (Central Expressway) and Belt Line Road. The entrance to the restaurant is on the west side of the old Juan's Cantina building.

we just had our Jan meeting this pass thurs. the next on will be on Feb 17 @ 7:30

·
Registered
36 Posts
We'll probably get together in the next month or two...after it gets above 50 degrees.

Derek

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sure am. The wife's going to be out of town, so after I play tennis and hoop-it-up, I'm heading on over there. Are you going to make it? We should caravan!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
[/quote]

I don't see the point of waiting for months for it to cool down. I'll bet anything that it will be 75 degree in just a few moments... just wait a second...

·
Registered
78 Posts
[/quote]

What's the word with the March meeting. Time and Place? I just missed the meet that happened on Saturday Mar.5th. :banghead:

·
Registered
111 Posts
April 2nd..... Waxahachie. it's confirmed. Terry (Mapleleaf of Zeetoyz) will be down here from Canada for this one. This should top our last meet which had 30 yes 30 350Z's... We will post a new thread with time and directions asap.
Randall P. :cheers:

·
Registered
111 Posts
We also have a May road trip meet in Temple. Date is confirmed, more on this very soon. :irock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts