Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys after months of fiberglassing and sanding and painting and seven letter cuss words :xZ!o: My car is finally done and was unvieled at the International Auto Salon SEMA show this past weekend in Atlantic City NJ. The new look consists of the following:
1)New Initial-D body kit with custom Carbon Fiber work
2) New Miado GR5's custom painted
3) New BFG tires
4) 4 point roll cage brushed satin finish
5) custom speaker pods on door
6) custom dyed headliner
7) Complete JL audio system
8)Custom Fiberglass in the ENTIRE rear trunk
9) APS TT
10)Built motor
11)Kenwood 7015 head unit molded into dash
12) fully painted interior
And alot more..Here are the pics..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And here is Jasmine showing off my 3rd place Nissan trophy. Normally I wouldnt accept a 3rd place, but I lost to a Widebody Silvia and Skyline so I dont feel so bad considering it was SEMA..No small potatos here..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just wanted to let everyone know, that am not RICH or SPOILED in any way, I did ALL of the work on my car myself including the painting of the interior and Stereo. I used it as a learning process and taught myself another trade while doing it. There would be no way I could afford to pay someone to do the work i did..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, bro! That's awesome that you did all that yourself! Time for you to take an early retirement and get into that new scene full time! Oh, and is the chick a real blonde? :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
:OMG: **** Julian! If I had know you were debuting the new look I would'a tried to get there for the show. Your car's come a long way since I last saw it 2 months ago

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[/quote]

Yes it has come a long way,We missed you Dirn,did you get rid of the Z yet?
Oh and by the way my car was featured on Sports Compact TV, which airs in Canada and the US on the Mens Channel.It should be aired August or September.There was a nice 350z-tech on my side window. :nana:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts