Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vic sent me an appologetic E-mail and said he was not the one who banned me...We will see how long I last..Mwuuhahaha..mwuuuhahahahaha..

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I particularly enjoyed the post about the $5 bazillion fender. I love when people go to extremes to make an analogy. LOL What a dumbass

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Oh I had to stop reading, my heads hurt.
would be less painful</span>

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I didn't get to finish reading the post, but from the way it started, it's about time Vic finally stopped defending Dave

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
yeah, about time they did something about him. of course i tried to warn a few about him before but it fell on deaf ears. guess they are listening now

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Its great that finally people are realizing what a prick Dave is. Mike was erasing his negative feedback so of coarse people thought he was a good sponsor. What goes around comes around.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Oh..PS 350trackz, You can suck on my left nut..........
The rest of you guys can take turns alternating sucking my right nut...
That's freaking hilarious. Way to stick it to those trolls!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vic maily appologized about the whole erasing the negative feedback and stated that he was defending his sponsors out of loyalty, which I can understand not biting the hand that feeds you...But it was a shame I had to be banned and everyone had to find out the TRUE Dave Stoner, I found out a while ago and I am a pretty good judge of character due to my occupation and I called it right off the bat that Dave was full of ****, but NO ONE listened...Im not one to say "I told you so" buuuuuuutttt.....
Anyhow I appriciate Vics appology and admitting he was wrong, I guess it just needed to hit close to home to wake him up..

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
It's about time they did something about that guy. I've never done any sort of business with him, but if I had the option to I would have done otherwise. I can't believe it took this long to get rid of that guy after all the negative comments I heard about him.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey, I was actually wondering how you (Daking350z) got back on the site. I had always thought you were banned, but now I know how you got back in.

I was so pissed to find out how many people had problems with Dave because I had checked the vendor reviews and it was all good. After this whole thing Vic told me he was going to ask the people who originally posted negative reviews to post back up and that he was sorry for deleting them. Dave even lies to Vic. I know this because well, Vic and I talked throughout the whole ordeal and told eachother what he was telling us, ALWAYS DIFFERENT, it's ridiculous, how do you do business that way!?

Dave called me Satan... how funny.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave posted a thread on here trying to make me look bad, but when I posted EVERY E-mail in which he lied to me and made him look like a fool he ran with his tail between his legs...Anyway I hope his personal issues work out and I will pray for him and his family, even if I am a bit sceptical on anything he says..I will not question him on that one...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts