Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some stuff for sale. Feel free to PM or email to: spammy (at) r1150r.net. Everything I'm selling is in perfect shape, or very close to it. I take very good care of my stuff! I can accept paypal.

Custom 350z sub box. This was built for my car. It fit in between the raised panel and the strut tower brace area. The box is uncovered, and ready for a speaker. I'd like to get $75 for it. I had a Dynaudio 12" in it, which I also have for sale: $150. The box is akward to ship so if someone was local that would be ideal. I dont mind driving a bit to make the sale happen. I live in the capital district, upstate ny. Here are some pics and more description: Click here

I'm also selling:
-350z license plate bracket - Black Pearl w/ Z logo $30: Click here

-seat back organizer $22: Click here for info

-Unused, brand NEW OEM Z-logo mats $55: Click here for info

-(2) changer trim panels (I was going to use these to insert displays and a CD player in the rear little cubby holes. This is just a trim plate with a hole that accepts the stock CD changer. $5

-I used to have a TV/DVD in my dash, so I have the screen for that, as well as a beveled surround that fits perfect in there. Not sure what I want for the screen and bevel.. maybe $80? Screen is a T-5801MH Farenheit screen. Original box and remote included. Info here

-DVD-ME1 DVD Blaupunkt player for the screen. Runs on 12V and is quite small. Remote included as well as 120V adapter so you can play it indoors if you like. MP3 compatible. If you buy the screen, I'll include a replacement Bose speaker grill cover that goes behind the driver and I made a slit in it for the dvd player. I had it in this config, so the dvd player would point towards the driver's back. There is also a power switch mounted to the panel. Click here for a review

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.