·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Superb!!!

Who does this????

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That looks pretty sweet! After detailing the interior, it would be nice to have the doors mostly leather so I don't have to swith treatments.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a custom job.. most any automotive upholstery shop could do it.. found the pics on a JDM site.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
The first thing that came to mind when I saw the leather interior door panels was Tandy Leather Factory. You can see an assortment of patterns Here. Something as simple as the 'Z' logo .. Toykilla . the '350z-tech logo' .. ha! They also sell quite an assortment of leathers.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ed, thanks for that info!

I made a few phone calls and come to find out that, the leather cost for the interior door panels would run between $100-$250 - depending upon the type of leather (American or European).

I had an install shop quote me about $75 labor to install the leather, but that doesn't sound right as our door panels would most likely have to be sanded to a smooth surface to ensure long-lasting contact with the leather.

As far as the dash is concerned, I would like to have that done as well, but am afraid that re-installation of the dash would emite more rattles / problems down the road.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Wow that looks great, would be a nice addition if I get the leather seats!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts