Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the long and waited cusco a-arms have arrived!! we will be installing these with a how to for those that want to either install these or another brand. these things look bad ass and i am anxious to get them on. Toykilla is going to see if we can get another 1/2 degree of camber by modifying the a-arm, so stay tuned. This will be interesting to see this, and we will keep you posted on what happens. Until then enjoy the pics :biggrin:
[attachmentid=7476][attachmentid=7477][attachmentid=7478][attachmentid=7479]
[attachmentid=7480]

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sweet! I'm very interested in the results, planning to put springs on and then depending on how well the stockers are I will probably have to get coilovers. Is there a set up for the rears to come? I would probably be interested in those too!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Forgive my possible noob question, but what do those do? They seem adjustable, so my guess would be front camber/caster/or toe in/out?

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
[/quote]

Well unfortunately these have been found by other members to only correct camber by +0.5 degree. They have 1.5 degrees of negative camber adjustment but this is not what lowered cars need..

I am going to investigate modifying these to achieve at least +1 degree of camber and more if possible.

4mm adjustment = 0.5 degrees camber on these arms.. I will let you know what i can do and the extent of adjustability later this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts