Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was using crutchfields live online help the other day, I was looking at a 10" alpine type r swr 1042D and MRD M301 amp (350watts @ 2ohms). And I asked the guy if I could get any kind of deal....$267 for all of it! :irock: Verses over 200 for just the amp on ebay and over 100 for just the sub on ebay.

·
Registered
300 Posts
So you got it for $267? Ok I get it. The post was a little sketchy. Good job. I have heard many good things about Crutchfield but never heard of "deal making" like that. Cool beans.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I never tried makin deals with them, but they are very knowledgable (weird in the car modification industry) and helpful, and in most cases shipping is free and quick.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Conceyted@Jun 8 2005, 09:01 AM
since when can you make a deal with crutchfield?
[snapback]110964[/snapback]​

they had a special on the amp plus a type s 12".....so I asked can I just switch to 10" type r? they asked the supervisor and I guess I got lucky.

·
Registered
41 Posts
:clap: SWEET!!! I have a 12" Alpine type R and a mono 300w infinity amp. I used to think JL was the only way to go but the type R subs are bullet proof. The only problem is I haven’t hooked it up in my Z yet I have to make another box.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
glad to hear that they're built proof.........I haven't installed mine yet either. When I get back from deployment next month the 10 will be going in a under strut bar box.....can't wait!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts