Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
My wife is working on an idea for a timed speed relay race or something like that. Stand by...

I usually become the de facto organizer for the local events. I always post something on all the sites.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Saw a couple of Z's yesterday. If you haven't brought out the Z, I guess you better start prepping. I'm thinking if I have time today, I'm going to clean up the garage and check the Z33 out for things to take care of.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool, another enthusiast in the area. :clap:

Keep checking in for updates.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Update! Should have posted this earlier, but this was spontaneous.

A group of us are meeting at Fuddrucker's on France Ave in Edina just north of 494. Be there in the parking lot by 1PM. We're planning on heading out to the Lake Minnetonka area.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You'll be seeing a lot of G35's and G37's there. I'm sure there will be some Z's old and new.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:dunno: I don't see too many Nismo Z's, and none that I know of within the club.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
First Monday of the month Meeting

Monday May 7th 6:30 pm

Tj's of Edina
7100 Amundson Avenue
Edina, MN, 55439

Home Page

May 12 2012
Osseo Downtown for the Intermarque Car Show Spring Kick Off.
Osseo is closing off main street for the show
There will be all kinds of Foreign Cars Pre 1991

Might be fun to show up with a checkbook or cash to buy an old JDM car?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I forgot to mention that Cars and Cafe is this Saturday. I'm sure some people will be up for a short cruise after the event. I hope the weather is better this time than last month's.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I'll def be there except that I work at 12pm so no cruise for me after!.....They said good weather but now its going to be on and off wtf!; I just hope they are going to be wrong as they usually have been. :xZ!o:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
C&C is usually done by 1030 or 11. I won't be there that long. I plan on being there by 845 and staying for about an hour and a half.

BTW, I'm parking on the street for a quick escape. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea I looked for u r ride. But I came in around 830, the z has some "love taps" in the front bumper from track dayz lol if u saw it, so gotta save some $$$ for a new one. :drink2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I parked out on the street not too far away from the entrance. I got there just after 830 and left in about an hour.

edit: Nevermind.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Okay, I think it's time we did something as a group. We keep talking about a mod party, and I haven't seen a bunch of Z enthusiasts for a while.

I'm willing to host a mod party at my house. I will provide all the drinks and the food (to be grilled) all day long. Just bring yourself, your knowledge, and maybe even your favorite tools.

I wanted to get a group of us together to help me take apart the S30 in one day! Yes, you read that correctly. I want the car to be ready to be put on a trailer and sent to a shop to be media blasted and primed.

I think if we get at least 20 people to show up at my house, we can get this done in a day. Besides, it'll be nice to hang out and talk shop while eating and drinking. Show up for an hour or hang out for 8. I don't care. I just need help, and I thought it would be a great way to have a Z event in May.

My available dates are Sunday, May 20th or Saturday/Sunday May 26/27.

Feel free to post your thoughts here. For those that need directions, just send me a PM and I'll give it to you that way.

Thanks! Hope to see you guys there!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
As posted on a couple of other sites, I'm leaning towards the 20th - a Sunday. The back up plan would be the following weekend.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts