Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I bought a set of Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors from a guy in California and they are a great upgrade. I feel better braking and they look awesome behind my wheels. I am just trying to send him some business. His product is great!!! www.rotorpros.com his name is Richard (714)309-3620

*EDIT* removed price from original post since that can be considered advertising

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Hey does anyone think this would be a good deal? I was looking for a price that I saw on rotors that was like $85 front and 115 rear but I can't find the info anywhere....this is not the same product but a nice price tho. Suggestions/comments???

·
Registered
88 Posts
I personally wouldn't. I prefer name brand stuff that has a history of reliability behind it. You also want to look at warranty against cracking and what not.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
KVR is a good company for rotors. I like the cadmium plating.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
i had dealt with Irotors in the past for my last car. those were some decent drilled/slotted rotors too. drove them for almost 10K and no warping or cracking using EBC greenstuff pads. they come with the zinc coating (inside also) to prevent any rust. only rust that did come was from the contact area of the pads, but that happens. none on the hats or the inner part of the rotor. I see them on ebay all the time for a decent price too

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by allupinyaguts@Oct 3 2004, 12:29 AM
Hey guys I bought a set of Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors from a guy in California and they are a great upgrade. I feel better braking and they look awesome behind my wheels. I am just trying to send him some business. His product is great!!! www.rotorpros.com  his name is Richard (714)309-3620 I bought all four rotors for only $250

I can smell a scam. Why would I want to buy cheap safety equipment for my Z or any car without a comsumer report? I would not even put that stuff on my old CRX si. I think you are pulling a fast on us and you are using the forum to advertise. I will only buy from established companies. Go sell your friend's cheap stuff to some ricers. BTW, Why didn't you put your message on one of the other boards that deal with upgrades? Sounds like advertisement to me.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by cj1977+Nov 26 2004, 12:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-allupinyaguts
@Oct 3 2004, 12:29 AM
Hey guys I bought a set of Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors from a guy in California and they are a great upgrade. I feel better braking and they look awesome behind my wheels. I am just trying to send him some business. His product is great!!! www.rotorpros.com  his name is Richard (714)309-3620 I bought all four rotors for only $250

I can smell a scam. Why would I want to buy cheap safety equipment for my Z or any car without a comsumer report? I would not even put that stuff on my old CRX si. I think you are pulling a fast on us and you are using the forum to advertise. I will only buy from established companies. Go sell your friend's cheap stuff to some ricers. BTW, Why didn't you put your message on one of the other boards that deal with upgrades? Sounds like advertisement to me.

Agreed. Just sounds like an advertisement.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by cj1977+Nov 26 2004, 12:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-allupinyaguts
@Oct 3 2004, 12:29 AM

i agree that it does sound like an advertisement since he had only made one post on the board, and it was concerning these rotors. but the whole purpose of this part of the forum is to talk about good or bad service, good or bad parts, etc. after seeing the site i agree these may not be the best rotors in the world, but then again some of the brand name ones have their faults as well. calling it a scam is more like they take your money and not give you a product. i would say it was more like selling a piece of equipment that does not measure up to the standards we set for our cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts