Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with Crawford headers/high flow cats, what exhaust system do you have running with it, and how do you like it?

-Paul

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Crawford High Flow Cats + APS 2.5 Exhaust = :wub:

The entire system sounds deep without rasp. I love the way it sounds, and knowing that I can rely on the dependability of the Crawford Cats makes me :biggrin:

·
Registered
76 Posts

The entire system sounds deep without rasp. I love the way it sounds, and knowing that I can rely on the dependability of the Crawford Cats makes me :biggrin:

+1 on this set-up... It's by far the best sounding that I've heard, and the APS exhaust is a work of art. Pavel has done a great job with his car!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a Crawford Plenum. Headers and Cats, and am running an Invidia G200, with an "H" pipe. I'm very happy with this setup, and my Dyno numbers look good. Fit and finish of the exhaust were excellent, and it sounds great, no rasp. Also there is no drone in the cabin. As I indicated I added an "H" pipe to this exhaust since it is a dual system. It smoothed out the idle and sound.

Lou

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts

I bet it does, would love to hear this combo.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I bet it does, would love to hear this combo.
When are you coming down to Texas next? :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts