Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i wanted to let you all know my car has been chosed to be used in a commercial for Cooper Tires during the Detroit auto show later this year, it will be filmed by NBC, i am kinda kept in the dark about it but i get new tires out of it so not a bad deal considering the ones i have are bald as crap!! any way i just thought i would let yall know...cause i love you all...

http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9584

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Sweet deal man! Keep us informed on when it will be out!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Dude that is awesome!!

I know that there was a rep from Cooper Tires hanging out at Englishtown, NJ over the summer to watch the Z's drifting and dragging at the track. So I only figured that a Z would be used for their marketing. Looks like you got the call. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That's awesome man, congrats on the fresh tires and the publicity.

Oh yeah, we love you too :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thats wicked... I can tell that this SpecAv8r with the yellow sentra hates you now lol. by the way I was thinking of putting your rims 20" Axis-se7en on my car, how did you find the ride, is it bumpy, affects hadeling, acceleration, tire pressure monitor.. it's alot of questions but who cares you get new tires man congrats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually the ride are smoother than stock, the acceleration is slower and the tire pressure sensors are in my stock tires, but i love the rims!!!
If you ever wanna drive it compared to your stock rims before you buy let me know and we can get some grub and you can drive it.

Yeah Spec is a hater cause i am 19 and Ride Cleeeeeean.! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blew my 3rd gear out 2 days ago its been in the shop since today and its 7 days till the shoot 400 miles away.... so hopefully it will have it fixed with either a new tranny or a new 3rd !!! i am on a deadline!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
That is cool as ****. I know I roasted some coopers over in the UK (England). Now I am loving my Toyo's but post a link to the vid when it comes out and we can all check out the Z showing off the coopers proud!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by NissanJunkie@Jan 6 2005, 03:13 AM
Well i wanted to let you all know my car has been chosed to be used in a commercial for Cooper Tires during the Detroit auto show later this year, it will be filmed by NBC, i am kinda kept in the dark about it but i get new tires out of it so not a bad deal considering the ones i have are bald as crap!! any way i just thought i would let yall know...cause i love you all...

http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9584

:clap: Make sure you have your 350z-tech.com stickers on the windows!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts