Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone catch that program last night on Channel 10 about september 11?

Just wanted to see what everyones views are.

Is there really a conspiracy? Did the US really orchastrate the whole thing?

There were some really valid points.

Feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ie. government?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only reason i ask because i was discussing it with some of my staff and they can not grasp the fact that the goverment would be willing to sacrifice so many innocent lives. I guess for some people it is just beyond their realms to think outside the square.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i doubt the government would or could pull something like that off without it leaking out before the event

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i cant believe they aired that on TV!!!!!

i downloaded that documentary about 6 months ago off the net, as well as a few others

911 is all bullshit, a plane didnt hit the pentagon, and arabs didnt mastermind the world trade center attacks

the fact is the US trained and funded alqueda

it was all a way of gaining public support for a war on iraq, and the US g'ments hellbent attitudes towards westernising the middle east........for oil and cash. The US g'ment argue repeatedly the terrorists dont come from any one country, that they are everywhere, yet they wage war against one country only :doh: I still find it very funny alqueda masterminded this whole extravagant plan and forgot it was a jewish public holiday, afterall its the jews they have the beef with

re sacrificing lives, the US g'ment does that in every 'war' they stick their nose in......*cough* vietnam, desert storm, mogadishu, iraq.......its all about the greater good

·
Registered
188 Posts
Did anyone catch that program last night on Channel 10 about september 11?

Just wanted to see what everyones views are.

Is there really a conspiracy? Did the US really orchastrate the whole thing?

There were some really valid points.

Feel free to chime in.

load of ****.

interesting tele but still a load of ****.

the guy was tryin to get us to believe that flight 93 landed in Cincinatti airport(or somewhere). total crap. the 39 passengers and the remaining crew were on their phones to their loved ones on the ground throughout the ordeal. the friggin plane did not LAND - it hit the ground nearly head on, inverted at probably near the speed of sound with 7 crew and 39 passengers and a couple of major assholes. there have been countless interviews with family and friends who got the play by play as it happend.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
load of ****.

interesting tele but still a load of ****.

the guy was tryin to get us to believe that

oh u mean like the US g'ment tryin to get us to believe they had no idea of any possible planned attacks before september 911, yet a few days after generated the ID of all 14 or so terrorists involved, of which some had died many years ago and a few others were at home in their own country :lmfao:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There a just way too many holes in the whole thing.

Beside it won't be the first time the US has done something like this.
Havn't you all seen the documents that leaked out when Pearl Harbor was happening. US Bombed it's own ships etc to gain public support.

Why do you think JFK got popped? He was highly against war.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad Australia doesn't such an heavy duty goverment! Or do we?

·
Registered
85 Posts
No Australian Conspiracies? Hehehehe, bless those little marsupial head-in-the-sand fools! :rolf2:

1) All the secret Alien and UFO stuff is actually being done in Pine Gap...very high security facility in the middle of nowhere. If it isn't so secret, care to explain why it's blacked out on google earth, yet Area 51 isn't ?

2) Was it Prue Acton who was with Billy Sneddon in the motel room when he suffered a "heart attack" & died that night??

3) Martin Bryant: 29 shots fired in the Broad Arrow cafe with 19 head shots in 90 seconds. I'd like to see what the odds of that are, especially with a guy like Bryant. Reality - a conspiracy to help enact more restrictive gun controls.

4) Pedophilia coverups and involvement by high-ranking public officials, ex-Lord Mayor Tony Bevan of Wollongong and ex-lord mayor Frank Arkell, who was murdered by Mark Valetta due to his involvement in the pedophilia ring.

5) Another conspiracy would be the British and Australian government coverups of the effects of British nuclear weapons testing and the problems which still linger today. Adelaide had a severe dose of radiation from the Maralinga test site, radiation levels were many times over what was considered a safe limit. Australian government scientists were basically ordered to cook the figures. The Aborigines also suffered from these tests, unconfirmed reports even stated that Aborigines had been present within the test site when the devices were set off. There was a great documentary on SBS about a year ago about all this, so of course it MUST be true.

I guess Australia has just as many conspiracy wackos as the US does......

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:headshake: Are you guys serious? :lame: No conspiracy unless you want it to be...there's way too many loopholes and arguments against a 'conspiracy.' It happened, plain and simple. You can't tell me that the thousands of commuters and people just milling around in public were duped into seeing something else...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
same people who killed JFK ?

:headshake: Nope.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4582488.stm

Flasback to ShrubbleU losing popularity/credibility in 1st term......then ffwd to 'shock & awe' & Mr. Shrub saying:

"Ahm a WORtime presuhdint..." ...then: "Mishun uhcomplished" (NOT!)

I doubt the CIA conspiracy to fly planes into WTC towers, BUT I don't doubt their willingness to capitalize politically on the situation....i.e. used as a basis for 'patriot' act, two invasions, denial of habeas corpus, consolidation of power in the executive branch. How's about a conspiracy to enhance presidential powers, curtail civil liberties, & advance neoconservative agendas.

See how this has played out with recent slides in popularity, Shrub admitting to acting on 'bad intelligence'. The challenge to the renewal of the 'patriot' act.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess Australia has just as many conspiracy wackos as the US does......

Yeah but this is softcore compared to 911.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The questions is...for all you who rule out the fact that US had no involvement...On what basis are you ruling it out? IS it simply the fact that you couldn't grasp the governement wouldn't, couldn;t, shouldn't execute something of this magnitude?

Remember unless you have been doing your own research, your information is coming from one of the biggest arms dealer in the world (who just so happens to own a news network) You are being fed what they want to feed you.

That's why more and more lately I dimise watching the news. It's like sit in front of the box and get brainwashed for 1/2 hour a day.

I mean it is essential we source our own information and only believe what we see with our own eyes.

Sorry to say majority of people are narrow minded. eg Our current Liberal goverment was relected recently because they pushed the point that under there goverment intrest rates will stay down, and enforced that under the labour goverment they will soar!!!!!!!!!????!!??

Now anyone with half a brain will know that interest rates are controlled by the Federal Reserve Bank.

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
303 Posts
Stick to cars... enough fantasy in dyno charts to be going looking at conspiracy theories.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm with zuffy, there's enough of other forums on the net for this.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts