Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,i am new to this site and want to get a 350z.my car is a 96prelude well it's totalled , does the 350z offer high handling and excitement driving experience,any alighment issue.Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Hello,i am new to this site and want to get a 350z.my car is a 96prelude well it's totalled , does the 350z offer high handling and excitement driving experience,any alighment issue.Thanks
:welcome:

The Z is a great handling car. Driving experience is good. It's a Z site, not many will say they don't like it. As we bought one. :)

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I think you will really like the way it handles. No alignment issues currently. Go take one for a test drive to see if its what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I have a brother-in-law who has a Prelude. They're nice cars, but I think the Z handles a lot better.

Go for the Z! You won't regret it. It's a real head turner, for gawkers and drivers alike. :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it's a pure sports car,but i found many article review complaining too stiff ride on the track model and get tired of driving after awhile ,what up with that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it's a pure sports car,but i found many article review complaining too stiff ride on the track model and get tired of driving after awhile ,what up with that.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
many article review complaining too stiff ride on the track model and get tired of driving after awhile ,what up with that.

imo, I think that's a bunch of :poop: Take a test drive. Reviews are nice, but you should be the final judge. :) Drive it and see for yourself.

Many members end up with "stiffer" suspension setups. Either via spring rate or damping. Again, this is a personal preference. What you like and what you are tolerable to.

I have driven it on 4-5 hour trips on multiple occassions and never found myself getting tired. I don't find it uncomfortable. It is sporty, however. But, even with aftermarket coilovers, I do not find it to be a poor ride. Again, up to you. And what you like.

If you haven't already gone for a ride, disregard those reviews and go drive one! :shiftdrive: If you have links to the articles, post them up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Give more info driving experience and handling, hopefully i won't be driving a 350z and thinking and missing about the fun time i had with my honda prelude.if i get one what will the outcome be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts