Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next step is some engine work... whether it be an Intake, or painting parts, to hoses... I was wondering if I could get some suggestions and/or pictures of what you have.

I have a PPW and was thinking chrome, but also leaning towards Red or Blue.

Comments or suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks.
Chris

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
data, toykilla has painted some of his engine stuff on his PW!! there might be a few pics in the garage under his car

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I chose Nissan's Red Cherry Pearl to accent my engine bay. A lot of peeps didn't like it, I love it. It came out exactly as I thought. I also have the red theme in my h/u, sub, ground wires, and blinker overlays.

Red is awesome choice. Rob Hollar (aka ZPresence on 350z Motoring and My350) painted my covers. He's in Fla. his work is fantastic!!

Attachments

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Have you thought of doing a gunmetal colored engine bay? I havent seen anyone with that idea yet.. You could paint the whole thing.. plenum, strut bar, battery covers, etc..

·
Registered
18 Posts
7 pc engine bay paint

Samco coolant hoses

Z-Xtreme grounding kit

Polished bolts

JWT POP Charger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Oh yea, and to follow up with a picture of my engine bay, I realized that I didn't post a picture of it the first time. Here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I am going to choose a color next for my engine bay, most of my stuff is CF (my grounding kit is the smoked color) but want to do the coolant hoses as well as maybe some colored belts too. I think I might go w/ blue b/c of my K&N intake has a blue seal on it...I love seeing everyone's different schemes. I have only seen one PPW w/ color detail inside engine bay, Jared Reed's and he has blue, it looks very nice.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Bill d@Oct 4 2004, 06:58 PM
7 pc engine bay paint

Samco coolant hoses

Z-Xtreme grounding kit

Polished bolts

JWT POP Charger

****, that looks good. You'll have to let me know where you got that done. Might have to do it myself.

BTW, I am going with blue on my PPW. This is what I could find on a moment's notice: My Z

1 - 11 of 11 Posts