Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank god it is here finally, i am so excited just for football to begin, finally somthing worth while to watch on TV!!

i watched the USC Vs virgina tech game, and USC looked like crap!!

o yea GO NOLES!!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Aug 29 2004, 03:02 PM
gotta represent, and Dirn, the terps blow!!

Haha. You're right. Their football team does blow. But when was the last time the Noles won a basketball game. LOL

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DiRN@Aug 29 2004, 02:35 PM
Haha. You're right.  Their football team does blow.  But when was the last time the Noles won a basketball game.  LOL

are you kidding me you must not know anything about College BB then. lets see last season we beat North carolina, wake forest, maryland, georgia tech, clemson, and virgina!! ended up with a record of 19-14 and on top of that made it to the NCAA. not to bad for a school who doesnt pride on its basketball team!!

maryland had a record of 20-12, wasnt that great!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Unfortunately the Buckeyes are only ranke 9th ( I think, maybe 8), but a lot of the time pre-ranks don't really mean that much. Look at USC (1) having trouble with VT (not ranked) last night. They squeaked that one out, but it didn't help their ranking probably.

Go Buckeyes!!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Aug 29 2004, 04:31 PM
are you kidding me you must not know anything about College BB then.  lets see last season we beat North carolina, wake forest, maryland,  georgia tech, clemson, and virgina!!  ended up with a record of 19-14 and on top of that made it to the NCAA.  not to bad for a school who doesnt pride on its basketball team!! 

maryland had a record of 20-12, wasnt that great!!

You know, I just can't seem to remember for the life of me who won the ACC Tournament?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Sep 1 2004, 10:04 AM
Al i shoulda got the BY color but i stuck to the SB

I think I would've gotten BY if I had seen it in person before LeMans. It looked ugly in the brouchers when I was ordering. I've seen about 4 BY all together and maybe 20 LS Zs, lol.

I noticed before your sig said you're graduating from Chriopractic school in about a year. One of my friends graduated from FSU I believe back in Fall 2001 and entered a chiropractic school up in New York outside of Cornell (about 45 minutes maybe).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I can't stand NCAA sports due to the fact that all the schools are bucking for money and airtime, AND the ranking system is FUBAR. My theory is that only the best players go pro, so I watch the pros do their magic. The NCAA is like a bunch of tightass preachers in a monestary telling the students when to eat and how to dress...IMHO.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I HAVE to support Va Tech, wanted to go there for degree in genetic engineering but didn't get accepted to the program....
Hokie Hokie High, Tech Tech VPI!!!!! Lets gooooooooooooooo HOKIES!!!

And then I also have to support PSU--Whoo HOO PENN STATE!!!! (Hubby's alma matter) yep I guess I have to support Jo Pa even tho he really should think about retirement....he just can't run those sidelines like he used to...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts